Transferring Credit: AP, IB, CLEP, Cambridge or Previous Coursework

Advanced Placement Equivalency Chart

International Baccalaureate Equivalency Chart

Cambridge Exams

CLEP Equivalency Chart

Military Credit

Re-Evaluation of Transfer Credit

If you have received transfer credit but you’d like to have it re-evaluated or you’d like to see if it will qualify for General Education approval, complete and submit the Request for Re-Evaluation of Transfer Credit to the Office of the Registrar.

Please note that these credits will be forfeited and removed from the record if the equivalent course or courses are completed at UMW or another institution (and transferred into UMW for credit).