Request for VA Benefits Form

Request for Veterans Benefits

  • To ensure that your request is submitted properly, please use your UMW email address.
    ¹If a New or Guest Student, provide UMW with the Certificate of Eligibility. You can upload the Certificate or send it to the School Certifying Official (SCO) via email, fax, or hand deliver to Lee Hall, 2nd Floor, Fredericksburg Campus. Patricia Sarkuti is the contact for undergraduate students who use veteran benefits except the Chapter 31 Veterans Readiness and Employment program. Her contact information is 540-654-2140/fax: 540-654-2145. Ryan Hastings is the contact for graduate students who use benefits as well as any student participating in the Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment program. His contact information is 540-654-5853/fax:540-654-2145.
  • Max. file size: 5 MB.
    Required Field