All students on ASB trips are required to follow these guidelines:
- All trips require a chaperone.
- All trips require approval by CCE leadership.
- All student drivers must be van certified.
- We recommend limited driving between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
- Student driving shifts should be no longer than 3.5 hours.
- All UMW students on a trip are expected to abide by the behavior expectations outlined in UMW’s Student Handbook, the ASB Behavior Guidelines, and the ASB travel policies.
- A travel and trip plan (including destination and planned driving route), a roster of all students traveling (including emergency contact information), and supporting documentation (such as confirmation emails from hotels, etc.) is required in order to travel. This information should be submitted to the ASB Staff Leader, Kasey Morello one week prior to the trip.