- Academic Services window in Lee Hall is open between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Virtual Advising and In-Person appointments are available.
- Students may schedule appointments by calling 540-654-1010 or by responding to an advising campaign email sent to their UMW email.
Students who are assigned to a faculty advisor should contact their advisor for all academic advising needs related to registration, major, academic warning, and probation advising. Faculty advisors are available via email.
- While we will continue to accept request forms in person at this time, we prefer that students scan and email request forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A staff member will confirm receipt of the email inquiry/request within two business days; however, it may take longer or the office to render a formal decision on some requests. We will make a strong effort to keep the return time minimal.
- If you need to obtain any signatures for the form (aside from an Academic Services signature), please ask the faculty member or advisor to email email@example.com with their approval. They should note your name and request information so that we can pair the email approval with your signature form. Please call 540-654-1010 with any questions.