Peer Academic Consultants (PACs) are student leaders, within Academic Services, who are passionate about helping peers develop the academic skills necessary to become successful students.
How can we help and be utilized by you?
PACs can discuss a variety of academic success topics, such as:
Can you relate to any of these situations? Scheduling Instructions: Click Here
- Not aware of major due dates
- Notes are not helpful when you use them to study
- Feel overwhelmed with balancing all your classes
- Breaking assignments into smaller chunks
- Papers spilling out of backpack and notebooks
- Difficulty with the transition from high school or community college
- Not getting the grades you want after spending a lot of time studying
Meet our Peer Academic Consultants
Hello everyone! My name is Franklina Strans, and I am majoring in psychology. I am a sophomore here at Mary Wash, and I love getting to know different people around campus. I look forward to being your academic consultant. See you soon!