1) Complete the Registration Form.
- Upload Documentation – Be aware of your file size and know that you can split documentation into multiple uploads as needed.
- Recommended Documentation Guidelines.
- We recommend the inclusion of any records of accommodations/services provided to you in the previous academic settings (e.g., IEP, Section 504 Plans, or letters from other post-secondary institutions).
2) Intake appointment.
- Once we have received your documentation it will be reviewed.
- Please note: During busy weeks in the summer or beginning of academic terms, please allow up to 4 weeks for the review process.
- If documentation is complete, you will be contacted through your UMW email address and asked to schedule an appointment through Accommodate. At the intake appointment we will discuss the accommodations and services that are available to you and answer any questions you may have.
- If documentation is not complete, we will provide you with the information on what is needed, through your UMW email address. It is the student’s responsibility to contact the licensed provider and obtain additional information as needed.