*See the left sidebar for summer 2020 instructions.*
Appointments will be conducted online during social distancing.
During normal operation, make an appointment by clicking on the button below!
- On the UMW homepage, click on “EAB tools” at the top.
- Click on “https://umw.campus.eab.com” under the word Navigate and log in using your NETID and password.
- On the right hand side, click the blue box that says “schedule an appointment.”
- Within the first drop-down menu, choose “Tutoring.”
- Within the location drop-down menu, choose “Writing Center Appointment.”
- Within the service drop-down menu, choose “5 or fewer pages,” “6+ pages,” “Brainstorming (60 min),” or select one of the Online Appointment options.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page
- The next drop-down menu asks you to choose a location. Choose “Writing Center.”
- Select the staff member you would like to meet with or leave the selection on “any staff” and then click next.
- Select a day and time that works for you and click “Next.”
- A comment is optional as is your phone number, but you must click “Confirm Appointment.”
Appointment Times are as Follows:
Additionally, you can call to schedule or cancel an appointment at (540) 654-5653.