*See the left sidebar for detailed 2020 instructions.*
Appointments will be conducted online during pandemic physical distancing.
Make an online appointment by clicking on the button below!
- On the UMW homepage, click on “EAB tools” at the top.
- Click on “https://umw.campus.eab.com” under the word Navigate and log in using your NETID and password.
- On the right hand side, click the blue box that says “schedule an appointment.”
- Within the first drop-down menu, choose “Tutoring.”
- Within the location drop-down menu, choose “Writing Center Appointment.”
- Within the service drop-down menu, select one of the Online Appointment options.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- The next drop-down menu asks you to choose a location. Choose “Writing Center.”
- Select the staff member you would like to meet with or leave the selection on “any staff” and then click next.
- Select a day and time that works for you and click “Next.”
- A comment containing a link to your Google Doc paper is necessary if you wish to use that platform (see *NOTE below). Your phone number is optional but helpful in case your consultant encounters a problem.
- Click “Confirm Appointment.”
Hours of Operation:
Additionally, you can call to schedule or cancel an appointment at (540) 654-5653.