*See the left sidebar for detailed 2021 instructions.*
Appointments will be conducted online during pandemic physical distancing.
Make an online appointment by clicking on the red rectangle!
Follow the 13 steps below or this Online Appointment Guide.
- On the UMW homepage, click on “EAB tools” at the top.
- Click on “https://umw.campus.eab.com” under the word Navigate and log in using your NETID and password.
- On the right hand side, click the blue box that says “schedule an appointment.”
- Within the first drop-down menu, choose “Tutoring.”
- Within the location drop-down menu, choose “Writing Center Appointment.”
- Within the service drop-down menu, select one of the *Online* Appointment options.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- The next drop-down menu asks you to choose a location. Choose “Writing Center.” Please ignore any future automated reminders from EAB asking you to go to the HCC. All appointments are taking place online during the pandemic. Watch for emailed correspondence from your consultant about how to proceed with the appointment.
- Select the staff member you would like to meet with or leave the selection on “any staff” and then click next.
- Select a day and time that works for you and click “Next.”
- A comment containing a link to your Google Doc paper is necessary if you wish to use that platform (see *NOTE below). Your phone number is optional but helpful in case your consultant encounters a problem.
- Click “Confirm Appointment.”
- As stated in step 8, please ignore any future automated reminders from EAB asking you to go to the HCC. All appointments are taking place online during the pandemic. Watch for emailed correspondence from your consultant about how to proceed with the appointment.
3) Edit the Sharing your Word Doc settings, too, if using that platform.
Hours of Operation:
Additionally, you can call to schedule or cancel an appointment at (540) 654-5653.