As the Fall 2014 comes to a close, and you begin to turn your attention to the spring semester, here’s some information you may find useful:
- If you are looking for help with using UMW Blogs or Domain of One’s Own in your spring classes, please feel free to reach out to DTLT staff to set up a time to talk.
- If you are using Canvas in your spring courses and need assistance, please reach out to Lisa Ames (firstname.lastname@example.org; x5814)
- If you are interested in incorporating media production into a course you’re teaching, including having students work on creating & producing media projects, please contact Andy Rush (email@example.com; x1526)
- If you want to discuss how DTLT can best support your students as they work on digital assignments and projects, please contact Martha Burtis (firstname.lastname@example.org; x1355).
- If you want to experiment with the Incubator classroom or other spaces in the ITCC, please contact Jim Groom (email@example.com; x1997)
- If you want to do something in the spring that doesn’t fall into these broad categories, or if you just want to set up a meeting to think through the possibilities, you may contact any of the staff listed above. We will make sure you are put in touch with the best person to help you meet your goals.