Ask a Question


  1. What will transfer?

  2. How do I get permission to take classes?

  3. What do I do once I finish the class?

    Have an official transcript sent to:
    University of Mary Washington
    Office of the Registrar
    1301 College Ave.
    Fredericksburg, VA 22401-5300

  4. Are there any deadlines to apply to take classes at another U.S. college or university?

NO. However, in order to guarantee that the classes you want to take are eligible for transfer credit, you should apply BEFORE you register for the course(s) at the other school(s).

If you still have questions, please fill out the form below. All fields are required.