We are In This Together!
As we return to campus, we are relying on all members of our community to MMDC (Monitor, Mask, Distance, and Clean). If you apply to be a Eagles Care Ambassador, you can help us reinforce positive community norms of wearing our masks and maintaining social distance.
As students return to campus, things will look a little different from last year. We will need to wear our masks in all public places, and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between us.
Some of us may forget our masks, or may forget to stay a safe 6 feet from our community members as we go throughout our day. As an Eagles Care Ambassador, you will be ready with extra masks and with a gentle reminder to students who are not following the recommended safety guidelines. If you sign up, you will earn service hours and receive thorough training. You will also be given a T-shirt that will identify you as an Eagles Care Ambassador, and be asked to work in certain “zones” on campus for brief shifts.
Why Become an Eagles Care Ambassador?
- Gain leadership and communication skills.
- Meet with campus experts and learn from them as COVID-19 develops.
- Share your experience and knowledge with incoming and current UMW students.
- Work with amazing students, faculty and staff.
- Get UMW swag, including exclusive Ambassador swag.
- Make great connections and have a lasting impact on the UMW community.