What is CareerBeam?
CareerBeam is a comprehensive, 24/7, user-friendly program that helps you determine what you want in your career and offers the steps to achieve it. It is a self-paced process to help you clarify your career goals, develop a professional resume and cover letter, prepare for interviews, develop a network, and implement a strategic career search.
CareerBeam can help you:
• Identify professional direction and explore careers through career assessments
• Create your resume
• Write a cover letter
• Prepare for an interview
• Generate a network and develop a list of networking questions
• Organize, manage, and implement your job search
• Research and find domestic and international companies and recruiters
CareerBeam helps you tap into the hidden market of jobs and internships by providing access to investigations of over 60 million companies and hundreds of industry segments. It also allows you to identify millions of international companies in more than 170 countries. CareerBeam is constantly updating information so you can have the most current knowledge available.
How do I use CareerBeam?
- Take up to fifteen assessments/exercises that combine to produce a personalized Career Profile report.
- Research 60 million companies, 70 million industry contacts, in-depth industry profiles, detailed occupational intelligence, and firms in over 170 different countries.
- Access 24/7 for everything you need related to your career, all in one location.
CREATE YOUR CAREER BEAM PROFILE TODAY! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED: CAREER BEAM
Users are required to use a valid umw email address (@mail.umw.edu or @umw.edu) when setting up a profile in order to successfully register.