We will be offering tutoring services for the 2015-2016 academic year in the following subjects (tutoring will be walk-in based only):
- Economics: ECON 201/202
- Math: MATH 110/121/122/200
- Biology: BIOL 121/132
- Spanish: SPAN 101/102/105/201/202/205
- Computer Science: CPSC 110/125
Tutoring sessions will begin on Monday, August 31 and run until Friday, December 4.
Tutoring sessions do not occur when the university is closed or during breaks.
Please check back for updates on locations & times of walk in tutoring for the Fall 2015 semester.
All available courses this semester will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Each session will last two hours and students are welcome to drop by at any point during this time frame. Please read below for information on how to prepare for these walk-in sessions.
- Bring all related course material (notes, textbook, syllabus, etc.).
- Have specific concepts and questions ready to discuss.
- Be patient if a tutor is working with another student.
- Collaborate with other students in the same course while waiting for help.
- Ask the tutor for study tips.
- Do not expect the tutor to do the work for you. It is a violation of the honor code to ask for answers to coursework or assignments.