Tutoring sessions for the Fall 2015 semester will begin on Monday, August 31st and run until Friday, December 4th. Tutoring sessions will not occur when the university is closed or during breaks. Registration is not required for these sessions. Each session will last two hours and students are welcome to drop by at any point during this time frame. We will be offering walk-in tutoring sessions for the following subjects:
- Accounting: ACCT 101
- Biology: BIOL 121/210/340
- Computer Science: CPSC 110/125
- Economics: ECON 201/202
- Math: MATH 110/121/122/200
- Spanish: SPAN 101/102/105/201/202/205
Group Tutoring - *** Registration is required ***
LATN 101 will be offered in small group sessions. There will be two sessions offered this semester:
Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 Link 301
Wednesdays 6:00-7:00 Link 301
Sessions will host a maximum of 6 students. Please email email@example.com to sign up for a session above. Please indicate which session you would like to attend. Registration will be required each week to attend one of the sessions. Once filled, additional students will be placed on a waiting list.
|ACCT 101||Lee 308||
Sundays 3:00-5:00 PM
Wednesdays 5:30-7:30 PM
|BIOL 121/210/340||ITCC 427||
Mondays 4:30-6:30 PM
Tuesdays 7:30-9:30 PM
Thursdays 5:00-7:00 PM
|ECON 201/202||Link 301||Mondays, 7:30-9:30 PM|
|MATH 110||Tinkle 109||
Mondays 7:00-9:00 PM
Wednesdays 3:30-5:30 PM
|MATH 121/MATH 122||Trinkle 109||Sundays 2:00-4:00 PM|
|MATH 200||Trinkle 109||
Sundays 5:30-7:30 PM
Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 PM
|SPAN 101 – 205||
Tuesdays 7:30-9:30 PM
Thursdays 5:00- 7:00 PM
Please read below for information on how to prepare for these walk-in sessions
- Bring all related course material (notes, textbook, syllabus, etc.).
- Have specific concepts and questions ready to discuss.
- Be patient if a tutor is working with another student.
- Collaborate with other students in the same course while waiting for help.
- Ask the tutor for study tips.
- Do not expect the tutor to do the work for you. It is a violation of the honor code to ask for answers to coursework or assignments.
Please contact Jennifer Cirbus via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.