Check out our job and internship posting website.
Employ-An-Eagle allows you the opportunity to search job and internship opportunities. Registered students can:
- Upload a resume, cover letter, or additional documents
- Search and apply for local and national job and internship opportunities
- Check the Office of Academic and Career Services event calendar
Note: Please use your UMW email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) when registering. You will need to confirm your email address prior to being able to access the system. BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THIS EMAIL. Please then allow 2 business days for your registration to be approved. Once approved, you will receive an additional confirmation email, allowing you to set up your password, enter the system, and begin applying for jobs and internships.
How do I spot a job scam? : This helpful handout will give you tips and information on how to spot a job scam.
Employ-An-Eagle is a searchable database of companies recruiting UMW students for jobs and internships. Registered employers can:
- Post full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities
- Keep track of applicants
- Contact the Office of Academic and Career Services staff to schedule on-campus recruiting events
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Receive announcements from the Office of Academic and Career Services
(Note: Please allow 2 business days for your registration to be approved. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email, allowing you to set up your password, enter the system, and begin posting jobs and internships)
Questions? Contact our office at 540-654-1010 or email email@example.com