Wondering what you can do with your major? Confused about whether or not to head straight to graduate school? Need academic advising? We are happy to assist degree-seeking UMW students/alumni with any career questions and undeclared/undergraduate, degree-seeking students with academic advising.
Types of appointments include:
- Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Reviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Interview Skills Assistance
- Career Options
- Choosing a Major/Major Exploration
- Graduate School Assistance
- Academic Advising for undeclared/unsure students
- Registration Advising
- Reinstatement Advising
- Suspension/Probation Advising
Appointment hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please come to the Lee Hall second floor Academic Services window to sign in for your appointment.
To book an appointment:
- Book online!
- Call our office at 540-654-1010,
- or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: If the University is closed, appointments will be cancelled and it will be the student’s responsibility to reschedule.*