*Note: If the University is closed, appointments will be cancelled and it will be the student’s responsibility to reschedule.*
Wondering what you can do with your major? Confused about whether or not to head straight to graduate school? We are happy to assist degree-seeking UMW students/alumni with any career questions.
Types of appointments include:
- Internship Contract
- Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Reviews
- Job Search Assistance
- Interview Skills Assistance
- Career Options
- Choosing a Major/Major Exploration
- Graduate School Assistance
- Academic Advising for undeclared/unsure students
Appointment hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are held on the Fredericksburg campus, Lee Hall, room 308. The same hours apply throughout the summer semester as well.
To book an appointment:
- Book online!
- Call our office at 540-654-1022,
- or send an email to email@example.com.